Not only is the shredding of your documents outside of their retention period a legal requirement, it is also critical to prevent the potential theft of confidential & personal information. Identity theft is rife in South Africa & not protecting personal information can negatively impact your business.
To read more on the POPI Act & the penalties your organization can face, click here.
Shredding machines are expensive to purchase & maintain. Plus the onus falls on you to dispose of the waste responsibly. ZeroPaper relieves you of this burden by either collecting your documents for immediate destruction or by placing a security console at your premises. During this process, the chain of custody is maintained to ensure the secure handling of your information. Once documents are shredded (cross cut), you are provided with a free document destruction & recycling certificate.
The Security Console
ZeroPaper, in partnership with Erase Data, now offers a unique 3 in 1 security console with the following features:
- Two storage departments comprising of:
- Section A – For the secure storage of printer cartridges, toners, hard drives & cell phones until disposal
- Section B – For the secure storage of all paper-based records until disposal (staples & paper clips allowed)
- Lockable unit with RFID tag to monitor & maintain chain of custody
- Large bin sizes
- Scheduled collections or collection on demand
- Low monthly rental
For more information or to request a quote, contact us.