What is “Cloud Storage”?
Cloud storage is where your digital data is stored in logical pools on servers, which is typically managed & hosted by a hosting company.
Why Cloud Storage?
With the costs of cloud storage reducing dramatically, it is only sensible to take all your data onto the cloud and out of your warehouse / storage room. On the cloud, your data is available to you and your staff, 24/7/365 from any smart device. Major benefits of the cloud are that it is CHEAP; your data is always available & it can never degrade. Your data is password-protected & access levels can be set up to ensure protection of personal or confidential information. Your data is SAFE with ZeroPaper!
Main Features of ZeroPaper’s EDMS
- Access online 24/7, 365 on all PC & mobile devices
- Unlimited storage & large file upload (up to 5GB)
- FULL OCR capability – All your documents are OCR’d (Optical Character Recognition) to allow for the search of any metadata within a document.
- Full version control
- Editing of files (e.g. Word, Excel, etc.)
- Customizable front end view
- You can tag documents
Contact us for more information or a quotation.